Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year Resolutions



Giving up people.
Each year only adds more fuel to the fire of my cynicism.


Be more materialistic.
Because that's what the world is. People that tell you it isn't are often deluded and live like I used to, wearing rose colored glasses.


Be a musician.
Because I once was, am not anymore.


Continue the fight to end drama.
I now know with greater clarity what must be done.


Solo trips only, where ever possible
Because I've made my decision that I'm better off dying alone anyway, no need to be nice about it.


Game.
Because in a virtual world, things are in control and if they're not, I can rage quit and burn the console.


Fight Desire.
Desire nothing. Wanting anything is bad.


Healthier
I definitely need to not die climbing a flight of stairs.


Drink.
Yes. Just that. Drink more. Socially, Alone, whatever.


Live Alone
because most of these things are only possible when that happens. Make a rule to never invite anyone over.







No comments:

Post a Comment