Sunday, May 22, 2011

The mess cleaner..

Thats what I am..
The designated sweeper of the streets of mental filth..
Go ahead, come to me with all your problems and insignificant squabbles..
I have literally ALL the time in the world to hear your nonsense out and give you all solutions to the rubbish you'll are going through..

Cause I exist in an alternate dimension of time and space.. where I have no real worries and I have no problems.. so feel free, please..

But really, like honestly, I love listening to your problems, all of you..
It gives me a glimpse into the lives I did not chose to live..
So instead of pointing at laughing at my antisocial nature, of how I'd just rather sit alone and read a book than drink, at how i'd rather meet a random person for a date than meet any of you, of how I'd just rather stay home alone for 5 days than invite you all over, just for a second rethink what it is that you are living..
it certainly isn't a life.. not a very fulfilling life.. If it was, the shoe would've been on the other foot..
Wouldn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment