Sunday, May 22, 2011

"was it me?" "let me think about that for awhile.."

Have you ever been asked the familiar question, Was it me? or is it because of me?
What IS your answer to that? YES! it was you! it was always you! you ARE/WERE the one!

It try and not, as much as humanly possible ask "the question" it is annoying to say the least!!

Was it me? Naaahhh it was someone else.. A ninja jumped out of the bushes and did it! Aliens travel a couple of light years and through a couple of worm holes to do it! it was preplanned, god wanted it to happen! you? never in a million years! How DARE you insinuate that you thought that i thought that it was you! Frankly my dear, I'm a bit offended! Im Very offended! Im raging mad! raving mad even! ranting mad!

Nothing a little more jesus juice wont solve..

Cheers..

No comments:

Post a Comment