Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Death By Insecurity - Singing

How do you deal with a lifetime of emotional and psychological inflictions caused during childhood when we haven't even recognized a small fraction of them!

I'm a bit well, lets say shy. A bit more than your average person, about a many many things.
This usually doesn't affect my day to day dealings except that, many of my current actions are actually manifestations of my subdued introvert nature that haven't been recognized.

I've always had a loud voice, but after a lifetime of being told to use my inside voice, it has now become impossible for me to open my voice up, even when singing. Well, especially when singing..

I always tend to feel like I'm being too loud and the conscious thought of that alone entering my mind cripples me and confines me to lower volumes thus handicapping me from expressing true emotion.

Ahh another day, another issue recognized.

No comments:

Post a Comment