Saturday, October 22, 2011

Mind raped by loved ones/friends

White noise, Silently screaming in despair.
Stuck. Trapped. Frustrated.
Dealing. Coping. Adapting.

"Loved ones" give you the most shit. Is that why we call them "loved ones"? Cause of our need and tendency to create drama and unnecessary problems for ourselves?
Maybe I need a stricter solitude, rather than take unnecessary nonsense.
Adapting to do things when other people want things done rather than do what I want/need to do. Some may proclaim their care and even pretentiously claim more. But really, if someone can't even afford you peace of mind, I'd rather die alone never having been cared for.

A perfect day ruined by thought. Thought brought on by people and their expectations.

I'm done.

I'm Sorry,
Thank you for your time,
But now I must leave..

No comments:

Post a Comment