Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Follow me into the cellar

Well, it appears I do need a hand.
So if you'd follow me into the cellar, I'll be happy to show you the plan marked important that takes up most of the west wall, don't mind the bat I attempt to conceal behind my back.
Well it goes like this.
I'm a Nigerian Prince and have an excellent opportunity for you to do something worthwhile, help a person in need, double your money, enlarge your penis/breasts AND completely satisfy your women in bed.
Interested yet? No? Well that's the where the bat comes into the picture doesn't it?

We all have grandiose ideas that need some platform to be launched on, Seemingly my entire life seems like one major experiment waiting to burst forth from the ideation phase.
I need a brother, a manager, a therapist, a publicist, a publisher and a fellow musician. Oh and while I need all those people, I also need me cloned a couple of times.

If any of you are familiar with the Japanese anime called Naruto that came out in the early 90s, The protagonist, this little kid who was regarded as a person with unlimited potential, employed this technique, wherein he could create shadow clones of himself, shadow replicas if you will, that he could command. The interesting part of this is that he eventually learned that the experience each of these shadow clones gained became a shared experience with himself as soon as they were called back. He soon began creating hundreds of shadow clones and setting about to the toughest tasks he could find, thus multiplying his experience earned.

Err. I seem to have lost the plot again.
I think it was along the lines of the fact that this one life just doesn't cut it.
just a few decades, what the heck are we supposed to conquer with it? Why not throw in a few shadow clones?

What do you aspire to? Money? Fame? Fulfilling the old artistic sense?
Do you take up music? arts? photography? Or do you hope to churn out tripe of the sort you've just read with the hope to monetize on it!
A significant percentage of us work day jobs with the guilt that we're secretly letting down our true calling. The rest of us have been too jaded and corrupted into thinking that we have a talent, but then some of the latter category unfortunately have financial backing (that should account for all the new age Punjabi Pop Singers, glad not to have left them out).

I guess the final push is tough, the nest has now become too comfortable. With a comfortable job, a lifestyle to maintain, social lives to upkeep, every day becomes another nail in the old proverbial coffin.

No comments:

Post a Comment