Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Non-Post Post

I did intend to say a lot on here, spit out venom, angrily lash out with fire at all the people that are the reason I'm on here in the first place, But I figure, I'm not going to say anything after all.

They aren't worth it.
This isn't worth my time.
I do have a life, I just have to dig it out of the cobwebs,
Involving myself on a personal level with others, Unfailingly gets me here every single time.


Also, there suddenly exist two classes of people, on one hand the first group that seems rather too keen to prove me to be an angel, a do-gooder, even a good hearted person if you will.
The second seems to thrive off their ability to make me feel useless, like a demon crawled out of hell itself. Like the useless moss growing off tress.

Should introduce both the groups to each other and let the debate begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment