Friday, September 18, 2009

A boring saturday.. Boredom..

Its a Saturday. The tough days of the week are now in my rear view mirror as I crawl ahead through a maze of obstacles at work cleverly disguised as mundane activities you don't normally fret about..
An espresso so sweet, it'll melt your enamel right off..
The sugar for the high, The brain kicking caffeine for the jump-start..
Two conquered cups sit before me as i sit and stare into space, my fingers clattering away while my mind remains unfazed by the bustling activity all around me.
A million maggots in my head, each representing an idea that chews away at my capacity to think straight..
Wish i was home typing it all up for future mental dissection but alas, my material needs keep me from enjoying a day home..

Unanswered questions, doubts in my head, faze my beliefs a bit..
I almost want to believe out of sheer desperation, for the thirst of knowledge knows no end. Its almost a walk-through to believe in faith and not question anymore..

Here's to the day getting better..
What was that line again though?
Live in hope, die in despair?
Ahh, C'est la vie..

No comments:

Post a Comment