Sunday, September 20, 2009

Out with friends..

I've never been for things like group outings, for good reason. I have little free time. I'd rather dedicate it to the few i care about than have to distribute it amongst a big group of people.
Having said that, i went out of the city in a group of three. Two of my closest pals for company as I tried to undo a months work of stress. Alas, you other people there, de-stressing only happens if no physical activities are planned, darn my luck :p
However, the end of a 30 minute walk by the coastline did bring about a sense of achievement. IF only the walk back was as forgiving.
As cliche as it sounds, i did learn a lot about my friends and myself.. I was suddenly aware of new qualities within my friends that i never noticed before.. well, good and bad..
I keep stressing about how we never really 'know' someone.. Everyday is an opportunity to get acquainted with a new and different facet of someone's personality..
A lot of new thoughts and sources of inspirations will be evident in my new posts(on my blog for proper notes)
I would continue if not for the serious lack of sleep and rest..
More tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment