Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Internet gone.. Thanks virus..

An extended weekend? more like misery extended.. Most people make the most of their additional free time.. Me? i did nothing..
Nothing is, as nothing does.. try making sense of that.

What do you do with all that free time? rest? maybe... Go out, be social and wet your whistle? not for me.. Gather dust at home sitting by the computer?
One for me please..

so that was the plan.. sit home trying to build up my rep as a geek.. Unfortunately, i had neither the energy no the inclination to fix either my ever prevalent virus problem or the fact that i couldn't access the internet..
Handicapped and alone..

Thank Yahweh i have other hobbies. By the time i was done with my guitar, she was sobbing by herself curled up in fetal position..

Back at work, it feels like home.. People yelling in my ear for things supposed to have been done, things that I'm not even supposed to have done..
familiarity breeds contempt they say,
monotony heralds boredom they say,
Well, they've never sat home with a virus infected computer and no internet..

No comments:

Post a Comment