Sunday, June 12, 2011

One Hundred Posts

I've been here awhile. One hundred posts on here.

Let my hundredth post mark my descent into a life for drama, if only for a while.
Its time to step into the crowds and be as involved as I could be.
Indulge myself into the pleasures of the senses of all kinda. Intoxicants of every kind shall be sought and consumed until my brain is foggier than the thickest of soups.

What is the purpose of this you ask?
Well, I honestly don't know.. But hey, We'll find out soon enough..

My life is lack a certain kind of drama.. This is almost a ritualistic kind of drama that I need to grow out of. Drama that I inflict upon myself rather than the situations I'm put into because of my association with people that surround me.

Watch and read about how I deteriorate my life into oblivion and then re-create myself. Much like a soap-opera.. Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment