Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Need for Solitude..

Now usually, I'm a nice guy.
I take this with a pinch of salt, especially remembering the old "nice guys finish last"
There are times where my mind explodes with thought. Post these times my brain is still trying to comprehend fully the mental experience it has been through. Completely rubbed raw, all I want to do is be by myself.
And I am NEVER afforded this. EVER

All i ask, is to be left alone. And I ask of it with earnest!
How tough is it to leave someone alone WITHOUT saying a couple of "parting" words!
Seemingly VERY!
That is when demon mode gets switched on yet again. Uncaring, unfeeling, not even human. All because I was denied even 30 minutes of time just to myself. Just to satisfy someone else's greed for me.
This isn't a very caring world after all.

"Maat kar neki Desmond, Duniya badi zaalim hain"

No comments:

Post a Comment