Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Two sides of a coin..

So you know how most people have two dimensions to their personality? a sort of mental dichotomy that splits their one personality into a duality of sorts?
I have about 25 different personalities to account for..
I wouldn't call it a multiple personality disorder yet, namely because I'm bashful and refused to be studied as a test subject.

The purpose of this post..
I've been observing my 'writing' my writing habits and it turns out, I can churn out better quality, also more in quantity when in a negative mood. Its when the creative juices flow best. I find it impossible at best to get myself in the correct writing mood when in a good mood. Hence the posts on here are not really the 'pick me up' posts most people look for.
This is probably the reason the posts have such a bleak and depressing aura encompassing them and also is the reason most people think I am suicidal (more on that later)

I'm my own best author and while that is probably the most smug, arrogant, irrational, unpractical and egoistic statement ever uttered on this blog, (disclaimer: Im known to occasionally lie), it also holds true at a certain level.
When in a happy mood, I sit and read my own blog and never cease to get amazed by how i can totally not relate to the person writing the blog. (couple of hours later, I'm already at work churning out another piece of tripe)..

Years of therapy later, I might just realize that I did indeed have MPD. Ahh good times. Just think of the friends I'll then! Not people i can play sports with definitely, at the least coffee conversations will never be boring and always cheap..

No comments:

Post a Comment