Sunday, February 13, 2011

The long weekend.

There’s a lot that could be said about the weekend I endured. And while it is in my nature to incessantly type away about the happenings in a nonchalant manner, this time, just this time, I think I’ll refrain.
I think I’ve learnt a lot about myself and about others.
What makes them feel, think and in a broader sense, what makes them tick.

Relationships were tested, some got strained, and others found a renewed sense of belonging.
Some found that they weren’t as strong as they thought they were, some found that in crisis, they not only went the extra mile, they did it on a path of thorns.

The weekend is not yet over and yet, a certain sense of finality has crept in. The result of my thinking across these last two days will probably fight its way out from the recesses of my mind onto future posts, but for now, I find a certain sense of completion in this one.

Onto the next week and I’m already prepared,
My mind is ready and I’m not a bit scared.
For I am strong, stronger than I chose to believe,
I’ve been searching for strength, all along, it was up my sleeve!

No comments:

Post a Comment